Damn That Consumerism! Damn That Consumerism!

Its a music video

This is a music video (and not a very good one) labeling it as "informative" is incorrext.

WikkiXS responds:

Well you're just dumb. So dumb it hurts. Go get a lobotomy.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Superb

As with all of your work this is is simply amazing. The story, music and animations are all top notch as usual. I usually prefer to review submissions to offer some sort of guidance or constructive criticism but, from time to time I feel compelled to praise a piece of work and this is one of those times. Excellent through and through and best of luck to your work on the feature film, I for one am eagerly awaiting its completion!

S.W.A.T Shadows Episode 1 S.W.A.T Shadows Episode 1

Quite well done!

Very well done, the animation style is excellent the story was interesting. The story ended VERY abruptly, the guy was about to say something else and it was cut a little late you might want to work on the transition for the next part. The only other issue was the voice track, the voice actors were very flat, I understand you are working with friends and its not easy to come by good voice talent for flash movies, Its just something to be aware of & something to work on. Maybe have readings and practice it a bit more if you have time to do so, if not its still a very passable movie but, with better voice acting you could see some real recognition. All in all a well done movie keep up the good work. (It may have potential for video game spin offs in the future as well, something else to think about)

LKLostKID responds:

Hi NinjaC7, Im happy your enjoyed the style, I really wanted something remember-able and cute but at the same time.. kick ass, So I turned to this simplified style. The Story did end abruptly due carelessness of when movieclips within movieclip's finished, my apologises.

The voice actors are mostly from VoiceActingAlliance forums.. I'm very new to having voice acting in my animations and script writing a believable story.. Casting was a rush.. and so was the script. I never really thought id finish this so its a bit of a shock. Now with it out of the way i'd like to sit down and properly organise bit by bit and take time with everything.. Ie.. Storyboards... organising audio, artwork.. etc.

Video game wise I used to have an older account.. my animations were... well.. okay I suppose, and I made an old crappy FPS game.. which was crappy.. I used buttons on enemy's it was just bad. I have worked on many games since and know how to approach games now.. so maybe in the future there will be a new game with SWAT on the title :)

Thank you for your review and your comments and thoughts will be taken into account into making a better sequel.

Multiball Rampage Multiball Rampage

I like it but...

Really cool game, I like the animation and style but, where is the sound?! This would be much higher rated if it had some sound effects and background music.

VoidSkipper responds:

Thanks man. Possibly some sound incoming soon.

Interactive Rifles v1.3 Interactive Rifles v1.3

Not too bad

Not too bad, I was a little disappointed that you couldn't move the extendable/folding stocks. Also I suggest you do a little more research on the weapons you showcase because the operation is wrong on some most glaringly the M4, the thing you are pulling as the charging rod is actually to clear jams, the charging rod is a t shaped handle under the rail. Also i expected to be able to remove full clips on the AK's by using the clip release which you sortof ignored. It's not that big of a deal but anyone who has spent time in the military might be annoyed by the oversight, you can just youtube videos of the guns in action to get proper operation of them. All in all not bad just a few points to think about for an updated version.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Excellent!

There isnt much to say as it was Excellent, I could play that for hours its quite fun and would be addictive if there were more missions! so I guess thats the only problem its too short lol, If you have alotta time on your hands make a long one thats like an hr or 2 to complete and It will be PERFECT . I'm anxiously awaiting the next one. Great Job!!!!