Multiball Rampage Multiball Rampage

I like it but...

Really cool game, I like the animation and style but, where is the sound?! This would be much higher rated if it had some sound effects and background music.

VoidSkipper responds:

Thanks man. Possibly some sound incoming soon.

Interactive Rifles v1.3 Interactive Rifles v1.3

Not too bad

Not too bad, I was a little disappointed that you couldn't move the extendable/folding stocks. Also I suggest you do a little more research on the weapons you showcase because the operation is wrong on some most glaringly the M4, the thing you are pulling as the charging rod is actually to clear jams, the charging rod is a t shaped handle under the rail. Also i expected to be able to remove full clips on the AK's by using the clip release which you sortof ignored. It's not that big of a deal but anyone who has spent time in the military might be annoyed by the oversight, you can just youtube videos of the guns in action to get proper operation of them. All in all not bad just a few points to think about for an updated version.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Excellent!

There isnt much to say as it was Excellent, I could play that for hours its quite fun and would be addictive if there were more missions! so I guess thats the only problem its too short lol, If you have alotta time on your hands make a long one thats like an hr or 2 to complete and It will be PERFECT . I'm anxiously awaiting the next one. Great Job!!!!

Matricide: Esmie Matricide: Esmie

Whats your problem?

What was the point of this submission? The girl killed her mother (Not funny) The girl has to live with the fact that she killed her mother (Not funny) The girl is in a correctional facility for killing her mother (yup you guessed it, Not funny). The game was actually rather inappropreate, you seem to be condoning Matricide or at the very least making light of that incident.

Your a 14 year old that thinks your parents are evil and opressing you since they didnt buy you the new Avenge sevenfold CD right? You need to grow up, if you are actually over the age of 18 seek therapy.

Denvish Stage Dive Denvish Stage Dive